Before the end of term we were studying what a student needs to do in order to achieve. we had to create a poster (above, sorry for it being sideways) about it and on that poster it had to have 5 points/things that a successful learner has/does. We also had to integrate our poster with some kind of ICT so this is how my group is doing it through blogger!
Here are our 5 points:
- A diligent worker who always pushes themselves to the limit.
- A student who listens and always follows instructions.
- A student who offers to help others.
- Can create a positive effect on a person/event.
- Can be trusted and hardly fails.